We stock GT, Charge, Azor and Raleigh with the occasional DimondBack on request. Charge and GT bikes are currently refreshing their 2018 offerings and should be available later in the summer. We do not stock every size and group-set variation but can order and delivered to the shop for next open day. for most options.
Prima Cafe is a traditional ladies bike that is well made with colour matched mudguards and a stylish woven basket upfront.
- Traditional 6061 Alloy Frame, Womens Specific
- Steel Fork Designed For Comfort And Stability
- 6-Speed Shimano Gears With Shimano Revoshift Shifter
- Powerful Alloy V-Brakes, With Ergonomic Levers
- Durable But Lightweight Doublewall Alloy Rims With Alloy Hubs
- Robust Sealed Cartridge Bottom Bracket
- Quill Stem With Riser Bars Provides A Comfortable Upright Riding Position
- Colour Matched Mudguards With A Woven Basket Mounted To The Front
- Comfortable Grips And Selle Royal Saddle
- Schwalbe 700C x 37C Tyre
- 15″ 17″ 19″ – Sizing Available
The Azor Carolina is a Traditional Dutch Bike in Holland using Hoogovens Corus steel, these bikes offer top quality for a budget price and are fully equipped with mudguards, enclosed chaincase, skirt guards and rear carrier with stand.
The top of the range Shimano 7 speed hub gears have a twistgrip changer and the Shimano rollerbrakes back and front are operated by handlebar levers instead of the back-pedal brake usually found on Dutchbikes. A handy Axa shopping lock and Rack is also fitted as standard.
As well as the dynamo lighting, the reflective tyres, pedals and large red rear reflector will help you be seen at night.
|Prices for 3 and 7 Speed|
|• 3 speed with Shimano gears and Shimano rollerbrakes||£
|• 7 speed with Shimano gears and Shimano rollerbrakes||£
|• Ladies frame sizes 49, 53, 57, 61cms, Gloss or Matt Black|
|• Gents frame sizes 57, 61, 65cms, Gloss or Matt Black|
This is a Charge Mixer small 22inch Tange frame
Avid Hydraulic Brakes
Shimano 8 Speed Alfine hub gears
Complete with mudguards and rack
700c x 35c Schwalbe tyres
This bike was built up by Spindles using all new quality components.
Charge Bikes are currently redesigning their range at the moment and so are not generally available.
Great for the urban environment
One-speed-serves-all is the Speed Uno’s motto. Its quick to fold and light to carry. Luxury tyres offer smooth yet fast sailing over asphalt, bumps and potholes.
- Folded Size : 29 x 84 x 64 cm (11.4″ x 33.1″ x 25.2″)
- Weight: 11.9kg (26.23lbs)
- Lightweight 4130 cro mo frame and fork
- 20″ lightweight alloy wheels
- Alloy V Brakes
Elegant and graceful the Raleigh Caprice is designed for travelling in comfort and style, perfectly combining modern components with retro styling.
- The classic steel twin tube shaped frame has relaxed geometry to give a comfortable riding position, with extra design features of internal cables and a steering limiter
- The rear brake and derailleur cables are routed inside the frame for low maintenance, to help reduce any trapped clothing incidents and to achieve a cleaner ?cable free? look to your new bike
- When you stand up your bike using the aluminium propstand, sometimes the front wheel will randomly move to the right or left, a steering limiter will stop this little annoyance
- 7 speed Shimano Revoshift gears, with rotational shifters for easy gear changing
- Aluminium V-brakes for an improved braking performance
- Aluminium double wall rims for strength, with a CNC braking surface giving an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- 700c tyres with a tread pattern suitable for roads, paths and trails, in cream to compliment the bike colours
- Swept back steelhandlebars allowing for a more relaxed, upright riding position, finished with soft trekking grips with stitching detail, coloured brown to match the saddle
- Comfort Women?s saddle, a necessity, fitted on a lightweight aluminium seat post which allows the saddle to be adjusted forwards and back, to enhance your riding experience
- Aluminium classic chain cover, designed to protect fingers and clothes, colour matched to the rest of your bike
- Steel front and rear mudguards, perfect for keeping your clothes clean; finished with retro styled accessories; front aluminium nose detail, front guard flap for extra protection, and a rear round reflector
- Three finishing touches; graphics under a clear coat to prevent damage, an aluminium propstand to keep your bike looking pristine and a ding dong bell for safety and added style
The Performance is a range of premium spec’d bikes, which your child will enjoy riding.
- The aluminium frames are well proportioned with customised aluminium stems and cranks which have been sized with Children in mind to provide a good fit so they will enjoy their cycling experience
- The Tektro aluminium V-brakes and levers ensure safe braking, with the aluminium levers being adjustable to the size of your child’s reach
- Specified with a 25T chainring for easy pedalling and, a double chainguard to stop the chain coming off and trousers getting dirty
- Super light 1.5 60tpi tyres are suitable for riding on traffic free paths, roads or on club nights
- The customised saddle is a perfect fit for your child, and the quick release seat post allows easy height adjustment
- Supplied with a detachable plastic mudguard to use if you are riding anywhere muddy
- rear mudguard: Rear seat post fixing, plastic, black WAMG55R
- chainguard: Double plastic, black
- stem: TDS-D120-8, aluminium short reach, 40mm ext, 17 degree rise, 28.6mm, sand black WGNJ94
- handlebars: MTB-AL-110PP, aluminium flat bar, 440mm wide, 6 degree backsweep, 25.4mm, sand black WRNH171
- grips: Junior HY-999EU, kraton, 90mm, black WAGG77
- saddle: RP embossed, 200mm x 120mm, black rails WBZP239
- seatpost: Aluminium, micro adjust, 27.2 x 200mm, sand black WGFS19
- seat clamp: Aluminium, 31.8mm diameter, quick release, black RMSP521B
- frame: Lightweight aluminium 6061, round tubes
- fork: 4130 Chromoly, rigid, 28.6mm
- headset: 1.1/18 threadless, integrated carridge , 3 x 5mm aluminium spacers, Raleigh top cap RAT220
The Pioneer 2 is designed for comfort and practicality; it has an upright riding position making it a pleasure to ride both for leisure and commuting purposes. This bike is fully equipped with a kickstand, pannier rack and strong alloy mudguards in a highly polished silver finish meaning you’re ready to go straight from the shop.
We currently have 0ne 23 inch medium Red version
The Pioneer’s frame boasts a high quality finish with unique metallic paint colours and silver highlights giving the bike a stylish look to match its practical nature. The adjustable height handlebar and stem provide flexibility for the rider and plastic scuff protection on either side of the Selle Royal saddle means you can lean your bike against a wall or other rough surface without having to worry about causing damage to your bike.
CST Zepplin high volume tyres with puncture protection mean you won’t spend all your time at the side of the road fixing that nasty puncture and to help make sure that you’re seen and safe at night the tyres are completed with a reflective strip around the tyre rim.
With a wide range of 24 speed Shimano gears you will find it easier to find the right gear to help you up the hills and back down again. This bike also has the added extra benefit of a forged alloy Shimano chainset for smoother gear shifting.
Available in either a crossbar or low step frame design.
Versatility is the key to the design of the new 650B” Stradas . The Strada 2 lightweight Aluminium frame means there?s no excess weight to hold you back, they’re also fitted with disc brakes to provide maximum stopping power.
- stem: Alloy Ahead
- handlebars: Raleigh alloy city bar
- grips: Raleigh dual density round comfort grip
- saddle: Selle Royal Shadow mens
- seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust 30.4mm
- seat clamp: Alloy 34.9mm
- frame: 6061 aluminium alloy
- fork: Raleigh Cro Moly Trekking fork
- headset: 1 1/8 Semi Integrated
- shift levers: Shimano 21 speed ez fire
- right shift lever: Shimano EZ Fire 7 speed
- left shift lever: Shimano EZ Fire 3 speed
- brake levers: Integrated with shifter
- rear derailleur: Shimano Altus
- front derailleur: Shimano
- front brake: Rush Mechanical Disc Brake, 160mm
- rear brake: Rush Mechanical Disc Brake, 160mm
- crankset: Shimano TY301 48/38/28t 170mm
- bottom bracket: Sealed cartridge
- freewheel/cassette: Shimano HG20 12-32t Cassette
- chain: YBN 7 speed
- pedals: Raleigh ‘anti slip’ Resin
- front wheel: 650B Alloy rim, 36h, RSP alloy hub with Q/R
- rear wheel: 650B Alloy rim, 36h, RSP alloy hub with Q/R
- front hub: RSP Alloy 36 hole with QR lever
- rear hub: RSP Alloy 36 hole with QR lever
- rims: 650B Alloy double wall with custom graphic 36h
- front tyre: Clement STRADA USH 650B x 42c Reflective sidewall
- rear tyre: Clement STRADA USH 650B x 42c Reflective sidewall
- inner tubes: 650B presta valve
We have one of these in stock in Burgandy and its size 17″. It is a shop soiled bike with some minor marks on the down tube, hence the price. This bike sold out this year however, Raleigh will be making them available earily November ready for Christmas.
The 7 speed Shimano Revoshift gears are simple to use with an easy ‘twist’ shifter and Tektro brakes provide safe stopping power. A steering limiter has been added to the bike to provide supported steering whilst you’re riding and ensure that when your bike is resting on its propstand the front wheel doesn’t tip to one side unexpectedly. The bike cables have been routed inside the frame to reduce maintenance, help avoid trapped clothing incidents and achieve a clean ‘cable free’ look. Additionally all of the Willow’s graphics have been carefully sealed under a clear, protective lacquer to keep your bike pristine no matter where your travels take you.
Complimentary cream coloured tyres provide an added element of sophistication in addition to their added functionality. The tyres are wider than standard with an increased volume which results in a cushioning effect and provides a smoother, more comfortable ride. Plus these tyres feature a puncture protective layer to reduce maintenance needs and a tread pattern suitable for roads, paths and light trails. The Willow is the ideal companion for your weekend adventures.
|Frame Type||Low Step|
|Frame||Raleigh classic aluminium twin tube low step women’s frame, internal rear brake and derailleur cables, steering limiter|
|Headset||1.1/18″ threaded, chrome|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Tournery SL-RS35-7R, 7 speed Revoshift|
|Right Shift Lever||Shimano Tournery SL-RS35-7R, 7 speed Revoshift|
|Brake Levers||Tektro TS-325A aluminium lever and bracket, high polished silver|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tourney RD-TX35, 6/7 speed, direct attachment|
|Brakes||Tektro TS-985R aluminium side pull, dual pivot, high polished silver|
|Chainwheel||Raleigh classic steel chainwheel, 42T, 170mm aluminium crank, silver|
|Cassette||Shimano Tourney TZ21, 7 speed, 14-28|
|Pedals||Aluminium trekking, 9/16″, black/silver|
|Wheels||Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated, aluminium nutted hub|
|Hubs||Aluminium 36h, nutted, silver|
|Rims||Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated|
|Tyres||Innova IA-2403, 700x45c, anti-puncture sport guard, full cream|
|Stem||Steel, trekking, 40mm ext, 30 degree rise, 22.2mm, high polished silver|
|Handlebars||Aluminium, city, 580mm wide, high polished silver|
|Grips||Stitched, 90/135mm, brown|
|Saddle||Raleigh classic comfort, CP rail and springs, brown|
|Seatpost||Aluminium, micro adjust, 27.2 x 300mm, high polished silver|
|Seat Clamp||Aluminium 31.8mm, high polished silver|
|Chainguard||Aluminium 42T, classic, colour coordinated|
|Fork||Raleigh classic steel 700c, rigid, 22.2mm, fork crown with Raleigh logo|
|Crankset||Raleigh classic steel chainwheel, 42T, 170mm aluminium crank, silver|
|Bottom Bracket||Square taper, 118mm|
|Inner Tubes||700 x 45, extended presta valve|
|Extras||Aluminium kickstand, Ding dong bell, front mudguard rear flap, steering limiter, rear round reflector, retro styled mudguard fittings, cable holders, Raleigh aluminium headbadge|
|Front Mudguard||Steel, classic, colour coordinated, aluminium nose|
|Rear Mudguard||Steel, classic, colour coordinated|
|Left Hand Crank||170mm aluminium crank, silver|
|Chain Ring||Raleigh classic steel 1/8″ x 42T, silver|