We currently stock Azor, Adventure and Raleigh. In 2019 we will be stocking Ridgeback and Forme which includes their E-Bike models. We also have E-Bike models from Raleigh.
The Raleigh Array takes an Aluminium frame and combines it with the excellent E-Motion system that will assist you with inclines providing a smooth and controlled push. The E-motion system is the best riding front motor we have ever experienced at this price point making it a perfect choice for your first e-bike. Custom software provides an even delivery of power meaning that the bike pulls away smoothly and without the jerky surge of rival systems. There are five different modes that are easily selected with a push of a button on the handlebar to offer you various levels of assistance, this also includes a ‘walk’ mode that gives slight assistance when you are walking alongside the bike.
The front wheel motor is coupled with 7 speed Shimano Nexus hub gears changed with the easy to use twist shift dial and provide a wide range of gears to choose from. Hub gears are perfect if you want to minimise the maintenance requirements of your new bike as all of the component parts are safely sealed away in the hub, protecting them from ingress of dirt, water and grease. Plus, a clever integrated rear wheel lock has been added to the bike on the seat stays which can be quickly applied while you pop into the shops.
|Frame Type||Low Step|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Revoshift 7 Speed|
|Right Shift Lever||Shimano Revoshift 7 Speed|
|Left Shift Lever||E-Motion Throttle|
|Brake Levers||Raleigh for Roller Brake|
|Rear Derailleur||Nexus 7 Speed hub|
|Brakes||Shimano Nexus Roller Brake|
|Cassette||Nexus 7 Speed hub gear|
|Chain||KMC Single Speed|
|Pedals||Comfort Pedals with Anti Slip|
|Rims||Double Wall rim 36 hole 700c|
|Stem||Alloy quill stem|
|Grips||Selle Royal soft grip|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Milo + women’s|
|Seatpost||Alloy micro adjust|
|Seat Clamp||31.8 seat clamp|
|Mudguards||SKS composite Black|
|Chainguard||AXA Chain Case|
|Rear Carrier||Alloy colour carrier|
|Fork||Raleigh E bike trekking fork|
|Crankset||Alloy forged 170mm, 38t|
|Bottom Bracket||120mm square taper|
|Front Hub||E Motion Motor Hub|
|Rear Hub||Shimano Nexus 7-speed|
|Inner Tubes||700x40c woods|
|Also Included||Ursus Wave kick stand|
|Front Wheel||Double Wall rim 36 hole 700c on E Motion Motor hub|
|Rear Wheel||Double Wall rim 36 hole 700c on Nexus hub|
|Motor||E Motion 36v 250w Motor|
|Battery||E Motion 300Wh, 36V|
|Display||E Motion Display, 5 assist levels|
|Sensor||E Motion rotation sensor|
|Lighting||Galeo battery light front Axa Riff rear|
The Azor Carolina is a Traditional Dutch Bike in Holland using Hoogovens Corus steel, these bikes offer top quality for a budget price and are fully equipped with mudguards, enclosed chaincase, skirt guards and rear carrier with stand.
The top of the range Shimano 7 speed hub gears have a twistgrip changer and the Shimano rollerbrakes back and front are operated by handlebar levers instead of the back-pedal brake usually found on Dutchbikes. A handy Axa shopping lock and Rack is also fitted as standard.
As well as the dynamo lighting, the reflective tyres, pedals and large red rear reflector will help you be seen at night.
|Prices for 3 and 7 Speed|
|• 3 speed with Shimano gears and Shimano rollerbrakes||£
|• 7 speed with Shimano gears and Shimano rollerbrakes||£
|• Ladies frame sizes 49, 53, 57, 61cms, Gloss or Matt Black|
|• Gents frame sizes 57, 61, 65cms, Gloss or Matt Black|
This is a Charge Mixer small 22inch Tange frame
Avid Hydraulic Brakes
Shimano 8 Speed Alfine hub gears
Complete with mudguards and rack
700c x 35c Schwalbe tyres
This bike was built up by Spindles using all new quality components.
Charge Bikes are currently redesigning their range at the moment and so are not generally available.
Great for the urban environment
One-speed-serves-all is the Speed Uno’s motto. Its quick to fold and light to carry. Luxury tyres offer smooth yet fast sailing over asphalt, bumps and potholes.
- Folded Size : 29 x 84 x 64 cm (11.4″ x 33.1″ x 25.2″)
- Weight: 11.9kg (26.23lbs)
- Lightweight 4130 cro mo frame and fork
- 20″ lightweight alloy wheels
- Alloy V Brakes
Elegant and graceful the Raleigh Caprice is designed for travelling in comfort and style, perfectly combining modern components with retro styling.
- The classic steel twin tube shaped frame has relaxed geometry to give a comfortable riding position, with extra design features of internal cables and a steering limiter
- The rear brake and derailleur cables are routed inside the frame for low maintenance, to help reduce any trapped clothing incidents and to achieve a cleaner ?cable free? look to your new bike
- When you stand up your bike using the aluminium propstand, sometimes the front wheel will randomly move to the right or left, a steering limiter will stop this little annoyance
- 7 speed Shimano Revoshift gears, with rotational shifters for easy gear changing
- Aluminium V-brakes for an improved braking performance
- Aluminium double wall rims for strength, with a CNC braking surface giving an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- 700c tyres with a tread pattern suitable for roads, paths and trails, in cream to compliment the bike colours
- Swept back steelhandlebars allowing for a more relaxed, upright riding position, finished with soft trekking grips with stitching detail, coloured brown to match the saddle
- Comfort Women?s saddle, a necessity, fitted on a lightweight aluminium seat post which allows the saddle to be adjusted forwards and back, to enhance your riding experience
- Aluminium classic chain cover, designed to protect fingers and clothes, colour matched to the rest of your bike
- Steel front and rear mudguards, perfect for keeping your clothes clean; finished with retro styled accessories; front aluminium nose detail, front guard flap for extra protection, and a rear round reflector
- Three finishing touches; graphics under a clear coat to prevent damage, an aluminium propstand to keep your bike looking pristine and a ding dong bell for safety and added style
The Pioneer 2 is designed for comfort and practicality; it has an upright riding position making it a pleasure to ride both for leisure and commuting purposes. This bike is fully equipped with a kickstand, pannier rack and strong alloy mudguards in a highly polished silver finish meaning you’re ready to go straight from the shop.
We currently have 0ne 23 inch medium Red version
The Pioneer’s frame boasts a high quality finish with unique metallic paint colours and silver highlights giving the bike a stylish look to match its practical nature. The adjustable height handlebar and stem provide flexibility for the rider and plastic scuff protection on either side of the Selle Royal saddle means you can lean your bike against a wall or other rough surface without having to worry about causing damage to your bike.
CST Zepplin high volume tyres with puncture protection mean you won’t spend all your time at the side of the road fixing that nasty puncture and to help make sure that you’re seen and safe at night the tyres are completed with a reflective strip around the tyre rim.
With a wide range of 24 speed Shimano gears you will find it easier to find the right gear to help you up the hills and back down again. This bike also has the added extra benefit of a forged alloy Shimano chainset for smoother gear shifting.
Available in either a crossbar or low step frame design.
Versatility is the key to the design of the new 650B” Stradas . The Strada 2 lightweight Aluminium frame means there?s no excess weight to hold you back, they’re also fitted with disc brakes to provide maximum stopping power.
- stem: Alloy Ahead
- handlebars: Raleigh alloy city bar
- grips: Raleigh dual density round comfort grip
- saddle: Selle Royal Shadow mens
- seatpost: Alloy Micro Adjust 30.4mm
- seat clamp: Alloy 34.9mm
- frame: 6061 aluminium alloy
- fork: Raleigh Cro Moly Trekking fork
- headset: 1 1/8 Semi Integrated
- shift levers: Shimano 21 speed ez fire
- right shift lever: Shimano EZ Fire 7 speed
- left shift lever: Shimano EZ Fire 3 speed
- brake levers: Integrated with shifter
- rear derailleur: Shimano Altus
- front derailleur: Shimano
- front brake: Rush Mechanical Disc Brake, 160mm
- rear brake: Rush Mechanical Disc Brake, 160mm
- crankset: Shimano TY301 48/38/28t 170mm
- bottom bracket: Sealed cartridge
- freewheel/cassette: Shimano HG20 12-32t Cassette
- chain: YBN 7 speed
- pedals: Raleigh ‘anti slip’ Resin
- front wheel: 650B Alloy rim, 36h, RSP alloy hub with Q/R
- rear wheel: 650B Alloy rim, 36h, RSP alloy hub with Q/R
- front hub: RSP Alloy 36 hole with QR lever
- rear hub: RSP Alloy 36 hole with QR lever
- rims: 650B Alloy double wall with custom graphic 36h
- front tyre: Clement STRADA USH 650B x 42c Reflective sidewall
- rear tyre: Clement STRADA USH 650B x 42c Reflective sidewall
- inner tubes: 650B presta valve